Lake Ontario Fishing Charters
Fishing the waters of
Sodus Point - Rochester - Oswego
LAKE ONTARIO SPORTFISHING AT IT’S BEST
My name is Captain Ken Devey. I’d like to welcome you aboard the stingray. I’ve been fishing Lake Ontario since 1967 and I’m always ready to share those reel screeeeeeeaaaming trout & salmon or tail walking bass experiences with you and your family or friends. You’ll see first hand what fish tales are made of. I offer instruction for the beginner and hands on for the experienced. Upon request, I can arrange camping, lodging, and large party charters [multiple boats]. You can also book charters during the many Fishing Derbys offered on Lake Ontario. I also travel to other tournaments for additional fees. Fees will be based on distance of travel. I take my fishing very seriously, but even more serious is the fun, comfort, and satisfaction of my clients. The fun is the catch, the comfort is in a 30′ fully equipped Penn Yan, and the satisfaction is the smiles we’ll put on your face.
Captain Ken & First Mate Mike
We Make Serious Fishing Fun!!!
Half Day Fishing5 Hours
- 1-3 People $450
- 4-5 People $575
- 6 People $650
Full Day Fishing8 Hours
- 1-3 People $575
- 4-5 People $675
- 6 People $775
Tournament Fishing12 Hours Minimum
- 1-3 People $775
- 4-5 People $875
- 6 People $975
PLEASE BE ADVISED
THE CAPT. HAS “0” TOLERANCE FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS,
REGARDLESS OF THE QUANTITY BEING CARRIED ON BOARD.
ALL DRUGS WILL BE REPORTED TO THE U.S. COAST GUARD AND CUSTOMS SERVICE
Our Policy & A Few Points Of Interest
- Book 2 or more consecutive full days (8 hr. or more ), and receive a $50 discount on each day completed after the first day fished.
- Clock doesn’t start till the first line goes into the water, NOT dock to dock.
- You don’t have to be entered in a fishing tournament to take advantage of the above Tournament Special.
- Tournament Special: We start at first daylight, allowing enough time at the end of the day to make the weigh station before closing.
- In the event of a blow off or other uncontrollable event, reducing the hours of fishing, the trip will be pro-rated.
- I will call you at the last possible hour with a weather and fishing report if it looks bad. If the report is bad, you have the option to cancel the trip or rebook another date.
- Kids under the age of 16 are not counted as a paying customer.
- I am more than happy and willing to answer any questions you may have if I can. Just call or e-mail me and I will get back to you asap.
Do I Need a Fishing License?
What should I wear aboard the Stingray?
Can We Bring our Own Food and Beverages?
Any Extras I Should Bring?
Derby & Tournament Charters
- MULTI-DAY CHARTERS AND OR MULTI-BOAT CHARTERS FOR PARTIES of 6 or MORE PEOPLE
- DISCOUNTS ARE OFFERED FOR MULTIPLE DAY BOOKINGS ( ON MY BOAT ONLY )
When is the Best Time to Come?
HERE’S AN OVERVIEW TO HELP YOU TO PLAN YOUR TRIP:
APRIL – MAY
GENERALLY THE FASTEST FISHING. GOOD CATCHES OF BROWNS,RAINBOWS,COHO, LAKE TROUT AND CHINOOK SALMON.
Hughes Marina, Williamson, NY 14589, USA
Williamson, NY 14589